" Kt's video's: 12 year old Dancing in strip club

Sometimes you have to see it to believe it... We have videos that make you say wow...

Thursday, April 3, 2008

12 year old Dancing in strip club


Recently in the news I heard this story about a 12-year-old girl dancing nude at a strip club in TX. I could not believe the story when I first heard it. To make matters worse the young girl not only stripped, but she worked for a couple of week. This is in my mind on how she was hired that day.


(girl) Hello Sir, I need a job.

(club owner) You sure have a nice body, how old are you?

(girl) I'm 18, I'll be 19 in November

(Club owner) Can you dance?

(girl) yes, I can (five minutes of shaking what her mama gave her)

(Club owner) Wheeew, you got some move little lady, and you are 18?

(girl) yes sir

(Club Owner) good your hired you can start tonight!!!

She danced that night and made about $100. The child mothers said she had the body of a 20-year-old.
The mere fact that a 12-year-old girl danced nude at a northwest Dallas strip club isn't enough to close its doors.
That's because the city ordinance that regulates sexually oriented businesses does not allow authorities to revoke the license of such a business for employing someone under the age of 18.
WOW.

No comments:

Did you Know