" Kt's video's: The views of a woman

Sometimes you have to see it to believe it... We have videos that make you say wow...

Thursday, July 17, 2008

The views of a woman

I found this story that a young lady had written and thought the expression was right on point, I hope you ienjoy...


One of my good friends was telling me about how her man was Trifiling. The conversation left me with this question: Why can't men just be real? Is it because they think we can't handle the truth? Hear me out. I understand that the goal of the male species is to get laid, I really do. In my opinion, when it comes to getting laid, there are two types of men: 1.) Those who only want to get to know your body 2.) Those who want to get to know your body and mind. I can go along with both types because the desire for sex is a natural part of life--we all need it sometimes whether it's casual encounters or a committed relationship. What I take issue with is the games that men play. If you know that sex is all you want from a paticular woman, then don't pretend that you want more. %#&@$!, that's all we want sometimes too. But when you mislead a woman, you're only setting her up for heartbreak and she will take that baggage to her next partner or relationship and he will complain about it when it's a man's fault in the first place! All the uneccessary baggage and drama can be avoided if everyone is REAL upfront. I know I sound like a scorned woman but trust me, I'm not. Although every single man I have dated or had some sort of emotional connection with has been a disappointment (except for one but I still ended up hurt), I still choose to keep hope alive that I will meet someone who is not a bull%#&@$!ter. It will happen when it happens... I'm not expecting a lot of guys to agree with this because the truth hurts sometimes and you probably don't want to accept it. I will admit that I have my flaws but being fake is not one of them. Any thought or opinions? Be Real, VonShay

No comments:

Did you Know