" Kt's video's: The world is changin

Sometimes you have to see it to believe it... We have videos that make you say wow...

Thursday, August 21, 2008

The world is changin


The existence of violence predetermines the flow of life as we know it. We have witness terrorist uni-bombers, snipers, gun men and lunatics on a mission of destruction. Their only intent is to hurt everyone in eye site, then turn the gun on themselves. The luxury of growing old is not a guarantee any more... Everyday you leave your home you have to look both ways before you get in your car. I begin the day with a prayer and ask the lord to let no evil come against me. Sometimes I think that I am a accomplished fool, for I am that person who believes that the world as we know it is not self destructing just changing!

No comments:

Did you Know