" Kt's video's: Flava Flav

Sometimes you have to see it to believe it... We have videos that make you say wow...

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Flava Flav

Flava Flav, do you know what time it is? Who would believe 5 years ago when Flava Flav was accepted on Surreal Life show that it would relaunch his career as a star? I mean when I think of Flava I think ugly... When television executives see Flav they see dollar signs.
I just can not believe that Flavor Of Love is in its 3rd season. Where do they find those girls?Would you believe that this guy has been in 2 hit series and has started another. Maybe its that strange laugh or the antics with his fingers that makes him so poplar. Then again it is probably the thought of what is he going to do next? As far as I am concerned I love his shows. Although Under one Roof that needs help. Yea boy is once again poplar for him makes you wonder has he mad a million yet?

No comments:

Did you Know