" Kt's video's: 4 Rules to Live by

Sometimes you have to see it to believe it... We have videos that make you say wow...

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

4 Rules to Live by


DRINK, STEAL, SWEAR & LIE

I met this guy while I was in Albuquerque who has
a motto he lives by everyday. He said listen carefully and
live by these 4 rules : Drink, Steal, Swear, & Lie.

I was shaking my head 'no', but he then told me to listen
while he explained his four rules. So here they are:

1. "Drink" from the "everlasting cup" every day.

2. "Steal" a moment to help someone that is in
worse shape than you are.
3. "Swear" that you will be a better person
today than yesterday.
4. And last, but not least, when you "lie" down at night
thank God you live in America and have freedom.

I am not as good as I should be, I am not as good
as I could be , but THANK GOD
I am better than I used to be!

No comments:

Did you Know